TBL Duster Bike 1998 or Older

TBL Duster

[Jun 22, 1998]
steve

sucks - get a GT
These bikes are overprices, overrated, and overweight. Only a dolt would saddle one of these. The first time I rode one I busted the crosstube and the seatstay! Useless pieces of trash - I'd give it -5 chilies if I could! Maybe they could improve it by melting it down and biulding a GT with it...

[Mar 06, 1998]
Sidi
cross-country rider

Hot damn! This bike is a better deal then those you can get at police auctions! THe best of Kona and Rocky built into one frame. Made for our kinda technical trails. I love this bike. Now only if it came in Ti with XTR parts...Just kidding. I need this many more words

[Feb 27, 1998]
Trent
weekend warrior

It rides like a Rockey Mountian Soul. It looks even better with the 2 color paint job. It weights nothing, and is great for our technical Southern Ontario trails. Hell, you could race it, and not worry about getting a mchanical cuase the parts are 100% the best for the price. Best of all. 100% hype free!

[Mar 01, 1998]
That guy from 60 Minutes
cross-country rider

The best bike I have ever rode. The best parts, best frame for the price, best service. It's got that sweet singletrack geometry. Screw downhilling, scary single track is the best. I need 19 miore words. WEll now I need 10. If I type this I need only 2 more. Peace yall.

[Jan 11, 1998]
Ron
weekend warrior

If you are in the market for a new bike and you are in Toronto you need to take a look at Thin Blue
Line bikes. They are good/agresive single track bikes.
They are the best I have ever ridden ( for just 400$).
their is bound to be one in your price range.

[Jan 11, 1998]
Ben

The duster is 26 pound with indy xc, Lx,Stx
A rather shortish top-tube(19.5/23') induces a cramped feeling in the cockpit but not uncomfortable
enough to cause problems.
Quick, agile and fast.
Not stiff enough but othewise Great riding for just 450$Am
better than my stolen RM
Thin blue line put their money into their product instead of wasted advertizing.