Minelli Mount Echo Bike Bike 1998 or Older

Mount Echo Bike

Minelli Mount Echo

Geoffrey Hume   Weekend Warrior [Apr 17, 2004]
Strength:

Frame can take a lot of stress, land jumps and drops easy!!!

loves to eat rear delralers!!
Shifters are poor!!
Shocks arn't the best.

Excellent all arround beginner bike after a little bit of money.

Similar Products Used: 4'' bomber forks.
top gun rear shock with 750 lb spring.
Altus rear delraler.
Chris Fedje   cross-country rider [Dec 27, 1996]

As transportation and cross country, the bike is comfortable, the parts are,
in my opinion, substandard though. The gears suck on the thing.

Ryan Dauphinee   Weekend Warrior [Apr 22, 2001]
Strength:

Excellent Bike. Withstands alot of stress and strain when riding. Very comfortable ride tooo

Chain skips after coming off of muddy trails.

GReat bike for a weekend worrior like myself

Paul-Lucien Gheorghiou   weekend warrior [Aug 09, 1998]

Good bike for those who like to drive a very-fast high-technic product. It's like a top rated car for a very low price. Congratulations for Canadian Assembler.
I tried the bike in the road paved, in the wood, works beautiful. Extremly good
double suspension makes the ride like a Cadillac tour. Go ahead for this very good product assembled on Montreal, Quebec, Canada,

Johnny Petersen   racer [Aug 05, 1997]

This bike rocks!! I bought this bike with the intention of turning it into mince meat. Instead, I'm mince meat. I rode this thing all over my back yard and in my driveway, and even in my basement, and it withstood my rock n roll treatment. I recommend this bike to all parapalegics and quampers like myself. Ron is God

Kevin Froese   downhiller [Jun 14, 1996]

DON'T TAKE THIS BIKE ON A RUGGED DOWNHILL RUN!!! YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF!!! We tested a 96 Minelli Mt. Echo on some rough trails, mostly downhill... we killed the piece of shit! The only things left un-bent, un-broken, or un-punctured were tubes! The frame, instead of a double-diamond, somehow turned into a warped triple-triangle. Needless to say, we couldn't ride it anymore. No big loss. If you're going to get into biking, stay clear of Minelli bikes!