Cannondale raven 4000 sx Bike 1998 or Older

Cannondale raven 4000 sx Bike 1998 or Older

cannondale raven 4000 sx

[Nov 08, 2000]
Keith F.

Strength:

I have no idea what the last guy said, but the bike is
Light
Climbs very well
Downhills fast
LIFETIME WARRENTY!!!

After to many drops the swing arm tears off.

To date, this is the best bike I have ever ridden! I purchase it in '99 a a considerable discount. It is the bike that can do almost all of it. Incredible climber, feels very stable at high speed (5" in front helps) great in tight turns ( except the flexy Z1 Bam)After two years of hard use the frame broke above the bottom bracket. Cannondale shipped out a new 2001 model Raven in 3 weeks! Great warrenty. If I was not taking 5 foot drops, I believe the bike would last a lifetime. I have traded the new frame on a 2001 Rocky RM6. Anyone doing Cross country or mild free ridding would love this bike.

Other Cannondales, Trek, Gary Fisher, Marin, Rocky Mountain, Kona.

[Dec 25, 1999]
vic hevoyan
Downhiller

Strength:

the best and derabel

there is nothing it the best bike evry maid i think

every body sould get it i know it cost a lot but i saved $4000 and i got it thats how much i like i got posters of the bike

mountain cycle

[Aug 11, 2002]
Nightwind Stephen

Strength:

Carbon Fibre Frame, Left Fork is great. The handling is spot on, you point it and you go there! Eats bumps, Love the look!

Scared about the frame but the lifetime warranty is cool.

This is a classic! Hot fast and climbs like a goat. Down hills are a breeze. Makes me feel like I am on my YZ250 Yamaha. If you can find one of these go for it, the best bicycle I have ever owned.

Skookum By Ticycles, Bridgestone MB-1, Jamis Dakar