Manitou Nixon Super Intrinsic 2005 Front Shocks

• Stanchions: 32mm Aluminum
  • Steerer: 1 1/8" 7050 Aluminum

[Aug 03, 2008]
pakdoc

Strength:

145mm, 32mm stanctions, 20mm thru axle, SPVE, easy to set up and nice smooth action

top out noise, may need oil in SPVE as it is a brand new 2005 and it is Aug 08....

A perfect stiff AM front end for the new BLUR LT2 with plenty of ajustment to fine tune. If you get one that's been in the box on the shelf for a couple years, you may need to upgrade to Enduro Fork Seals and add oil where needed.
Oh, and the price is unbeatable.

2004 Minute 3, RockShox Psylo

OVERALL
[Mar 09, 2008]
chris

Strength:

I wanted a fork that had 140 to 150mm travel for my heckler. I was going to buy a pike but this fit the price I wanted to pay. At 145mm this fork performs perfect on my 06' heckler. I could not be happier in the way it has performed so far.

It does not have a lock out or travel adjustment. Which originally I thought I wanted but if I had it now I would probably not use it.

You can not go wrong with this fork if your an all mountain rider. I have been very pleased with it so far and would not change it with any other fork out there.

OVERALL