Haro Nyquist R2 2004 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

Nyquist R2

Tania   [Aug 09, 2013]
Strength:

I'm a mum writing this review. I'd have to say it's durability is outstanding. 9 years on & it's still functioning.
Well done Haro

Like i said 9 years on & it's still in great condition. I'd have to say we haven't found a weakness.
Again well done Haro

As a mum purchasing this for my son (who chose it) at 12yrs now 21yrs; bike still in tact. I'd have to say it was a fabulous buy & we got it at end of season for half price $500 so even more pleased at that. Obviously my son knew his bikes.
To all the mums out there I do recommend Haro and I was happy that my son chose the bike as I thought all bikes were the same. Was a learning point for me.
Thanks Haro my son has had many years use from his bike & has recently given it to his 10yr old brother whom I'm sure will enjoy it too. AAA+++

R2 R2   Racer [Feb 09, 2007]
Strength:

fram is amazing crank is amazing will beet any bike in a race

barelly any im just not used to the handle bars yes

this bike is an amazing bike good for every thing great tires i would say best out there fast good for ramps better then any other bike that will cost you 1000 dollers and its heavy duty if you get a light bike you will destroy it this lasts for ever

Similar Products Used: x1
kurtis   Weekend Warrior [Jan 21, 2006]
Strength:

everything! euro bottom bracket is great i love this bike i wont buy any other

none!

great bike for anyone

if i can fly it 18 feet with nothing going wrong on it its a great bike!

Similar Products Used: diamond back my luck,gtinterceptor,haro x2
Gus   Weekend Warrior [Sep 18, 2006]
Strength:

Fast ass bike and lasts forever

my only problem has been the crank but thats bexause I;m a retard and ride dirt trails all the time nd got the bearings grinded up intp metal scraps

I love this bike and it has had no major problems.. probably because i keep it in my room and never left it outside for even a day

Similar Products Used: R1 Backtrail
thomas buba Jr.   Weekend Warrior [Jun 13, 2006]
Strength:

smooth, some what light, feels nice and strong

Great grips that dont last long, my friend bent the back rim, and some dumb a** kid riped my seat :(, the rims werent the best to begin with but still, but over all not to many weaknesses at all.loud free wheel though

great bike not the best out there but perfict for the average rider(not begeners)easy to handle on the ground and in the air.Get this bike you wont regret it!

Similar Products Used: hrao nyquest R1
Josh H   [Dec 27, 2004]
Strength:

very strong frame, 3 piece cranks sealed bb and sealed headset

the breaks don't stop well

If you want a strong ready to use dirt jumper get this bike it is cheap and reliable

Similar Products Used: a cheap mongoose
John G   Weekend Warrior [Jan 02, 2005]
Strength:

Cromo Fork, It's Super Light yet really strong!

14mm Axle make finding new pegs a little hard with local bike stores. I would recommend the internet.

This bike is awsome! The engineers for Haro did everything possible to make this the lightest strongest and best quality bike for your wallet size. It's light wait makes it very easy to hangle and provides for maximum altitude on dirt or vert. There is no need to look at anything else after you ride this one.

Similar Products Used: Diamondback (easily broken)
Brien Badgett   Weekend Warrior [Feb 05, 2005]
Strength:

this bike is a good bike it is farely light and is awsome if u like riding just about anything and it comes with a sealed bottom bracket and double wall rims. it is so smootth to ride too.

the hubs on the rims suck! and so do the crank arms other than that its great. the forks arent very good either might i add.

this bike is good and i love it but for the money i payed for it i could've bought a better bike. if you are rich and prefer haro bikes its a good bike but if you want a bike you can ride hard and not worry about the hubs or crank arms or forks bending then i suggest that you go with an s&m or a fit probably.