SE Racing PK Ripper Team 2004 BMX

se rider   Racer [Aug 17, 2009]
Strength:

this is the lightest bike i have ever owned. really strong, looks great, and rides great

if u can pick up a used one do it in a heart beat, just put some new bearings in it.or go buy a new one.runs you about 650$. best bike ive ever owned

Similar Products Used: its a one of a kind ride
erik vaughn   Racer [Mar 27, 2006]
Strength:

Great AC cranks, really durrably frame and nice rims.

Nothing so far

Great bike for beginer racers.

Similar Products Used: nothing
EJ Cruz   Weekend Warrior [Feb 20, 2005]
Strength:

Beautiful welds and design. Very stiff and strong, great components, killer looks, handles and rides excellent. Great location of chain tensioners.

Grips are so-so, seat is very hard - strictly race only.

I always wanted a PK since 1983. I had a Race Inc. but broke the frame twice. I wish I had all the components. I decided that '04 was the last year of the SE Racing (now SE Bikes) and I'd better get one for posterity. The frame is absolutely awesome looking and doesn't flex under the power of my 6'2" -225 lbs. It is about an inch short for me, so look toward a Quad if you are over 5'11". Is it worth $300 over a regular PK? Nope - the components are the same, so you are paying simply for the cool machined rear triangle. It sure looks good though...