Free Agent Hellcat 24 2004 BMX

Hellcat 24

steve kloster   Downhiller [Jul 07, 2007]
Strength:

this bike has to be the most solid cruiser built.

My opinion is that this is the absolute strongest cruiser built. Its heavy though for a 200 lb rider, I know that I wont break it. This bike is for the heavier aggressive rider.

Similar Products Used: KHS DJ 50. SE Floval Flyer 24.
Tyler Hammer   [Jan 24, 2005]
Strength:

THe bike is built like a tank, super thick frame and super nice wheels and cranks, everything is beefy on this entire bike, perfect.

Buy this bike if you wanna ride hard and not have to worry about anything breakin down.

Similar Products Used: Dk Pro XL
Shane   Downhiller [Jul 30, 2004]
Strength:

Everything on it is amazing. I've ridden it for 3 months solid without problem

The Freewheel's keep screwing up on me. I've gone thru one freewheel for every month of riding.

It is a very strong bike for the price. I am very amazed by it and the components. I have yet to break anything major(Other then the freewheels) and I ride hard. Dirt Jumping is hard on bikes and it holds up very well.

Wayde Lavender   Downhiller [Dec 18, 2007]
Strength:

Ok; I bought the helcat 24 back when it first came out in 2000. This bike is military spec and would survive an rpg attack... With a set of 185mm Profile cranks and Michelin tyres and 48 stainless spokes this cruiser is the toughest in existance

none known

All over tough cruiser. Will not dissapoint. Heavy. solid and structurly sound.