Rocky Mountain Flow 2003 Hardtail

Flow

Kevin Wallace   Weekend Warrior [Aug 19, 2003]
Strength:

the frane is just about the only thing that i really like on this bike. the shox are amazing too. ive had mine for 5 days and already the handlebars are all raddling and the disc brake is bent from doing a little drop. eerything else is sweet @ss

the derailleurs are crappy as ever. the disc brkes are alright but not the greatest and the stickers come off just when washing it with the hose (but who really cares)

this bike isnt worth 1900$Canadian i would pay 1500 becuz i would put the extra money in and get new derailleurs

Similar Products Used: 2002 flow.
Nathan   Weekend Warrior [Jul 01, 2003]
Strength:

The Flows new and improved frame handles alot of abuse. My first drop on the Flow was about 3.5 to 4 feet and I really didn't feel it as much as my previous bike. The rear of the bike was bulked up(probably because of the large amount of 2002 broken frames) along with shimano hydrolic discs, Maxxis Mobster 2.5's, and a Marzocchi dirt jumper II. All of that stuff is well worth the price.

Only one color. Who really cares.

My problem with my previous bike was that I kept breaking parts due to the fact that I am larger than your average rider (6'3" 200 lbs). The improvements in the frame from the previous model, along with the great stuff included makes this bike a must see when shopping for a new hardtail.

Similar Products Used: Specialized Rock Hopper (I couldn't tell you what year), I borrowed my friends 2002 Flow and thats why I had to get the new one.
ronald benitez   Weekend Warrior [Jun 04, 2003]
Strength:

very strong for mee. because i hevy.

i dont know weaknesses meen

i think i like bike because rocky mountain is white people company and white people ar smart. i trade muck corn and bricks for bycycle too my frend. but i very happy becase i can go fast now and i lood rich becuz i have goood bicycle

u bi bike
it very good for you and u frends

Similar Products Used: ?
Riley Morrison   Downhiller [Oct 03, 2003]
Strength:

Every thing This bike is awsome

NONE

I only had this bike for 3 weeks because i was doing 5 Foot drops t flat the bike stoos up awsome . the 5 foot drops diddnt even dent the bike . it took the roughest stuff i could through at it and turned it inyo a simple trail. This bike is also an amazing dirt jumper.
The only reason i traded it in for a 2002 Rocky Mountain switch was because off a 4 foot brop to flat i blew out my knee so u got an awsome deal on my switch so i could do 6+feet

Similar Products Used: Rocky Mountain Grind
justin cornoptiuck   Downhiller [Sep 14, 2003]
Strength:

Everything! The frame and fork are amazing! All components are very solid!

None! I havent had one problem!

This is an amazingly strong and versatile bike. Can take anything u throw at it. Thrives in the Urban and dirtjumping worlds. Definatly worth buyin!!

Similar Products Used: the 03 Grind(similar but not as good).
Denis   Weekend Warrior [Jun 19, 2005]
Strength:

I bought the frame only and built it from there. Frame is solid even with my clyde a$$ on it

Took abit of time getting used to Rocky's tight cockpit.

The way I buiklt this bike it rides and jumps like a dream. The Hucker I had was very harsh on landings as oppose to this bike. When I first built it up, I did not like the feel of it because the cockpit was too short me compared to my Hucker. Once I got used to it, I wouldn't part with it no mater what. If this one breaks, I will buy another one no questions asked. Actually I wouldn't buy anything other than a Rocky Mountain frame at this point.