Fuji Boulevard - FS 2003 Hardtail

Boulevard - FS

Rebecca Meads   Cross Country Rider [Apr 06, 2004]

It looks good, so lock it up well in the city or it'll be stolen. :(

really smooth ride, shifts easily, great on hills. Really light weight, I'd get full road tires if you are going to be on the stree alot because the hybrid tires make it a little rougher. Definately not for those who want a really fast bike, however, because it's not
Comforatable saddle for long rides, easy to disassemble.

Brenden   Weekend Warrior [Apr 13, 2004]
Strength:

I bought this bike for the coolness factor and its cost effectiveness appeal.Why spend $300+ for somethin your not gonna use to its full potential? Go out and buy a SUV forchristsake! The money you save on purchase can be spent on some personal fave.accessories.

I tried to purchase the Fuji Thunder model but its not available in the U.S.A. Hey, Fuji! take my $ please! but dont show me somethin I cant have! ok? I tried to contact Fuji to ask where I could get fenders like the Thunder model but they didnt respond. Hello Fuji can you hear me now!!!?

Overall the bike handels well and is fairly comfortable for the price.Get a larger seat if you have a fat american a** if not keep it for that c. factor. Its a good no frills investment to get you from point A-B w/ 100% eye candy appeal.

Similar Products Used: Some old ancient Fuji 4130 fold up bike
William Collins   Weekend Warrior [Jun 12, 2006]
Strength:

i dont know, its a bike for christ sake

small handlebar grips, gears are peices of shat

good bike 4 the $ but if u want real performance ur gonna have to spend some more moolah.

Similar Products Used: giant mtn. bike
B.J. Manjon   Weekend Warrior [Jul 26, 2003]
Strength:

strong frame,nice paint job(get the black),good brakes,rst 181 cl fork seems ok so far.

small pedals,all i can see so far.

so far ,so good, took it out a few times and like what i got. i,m 6'4" over 300lbs and the bike holds me just fine. however be advised that i'm not the type of guy to beat on a bike. i don't jump or do any trails, just basic street riding. the most daring thing that i do is is ride down the short stairs at the park. so if you want a bike to hold a big guy, this is a good value . provided that you don't beat on it. even if i paid $20.00 too much. i'll let you know if any thing changes. remember i just bought this bike this week.

Similar Products Used: 93' nishiki blazer
joshua pierce   Cross Country Rider [Nov 29, 2007]
Strength:

good ergos for my frame. lightweight frame

utterly crappy components, completely incapable of putting with the type of riding i do so I am converting it to a fixie with low gearing to be my winter bike though in doing so i am doubling my investment in this bike still i don't care beacause the frame fits so well

great frame throw the rest out well keep the bars if your me and maybe flip the stem. aslso i probably would pay this much just for the frame

Similar Products Used: many many road bike as well as bmx and two or three other mtb frames