Haro Mirra 360 2003 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

Haro Mirra 360 2003 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

[Jul 03, 2007]
Anthony

Strength:

Very durable, light wieght, easy to ride, long lasting if you take care of it!!!!!!!!!

brakes are not the best but you can fix that, grips arn't the best but you can buy some for a very cheap price

Very good product! Worth every penny. Would recommend for flat land and freestyle riders.

Haro Backtrail x1

[Nov 02, 2006]
josh

Strength:

just about every thing

my chain broke a few times

this bike is the best 4 begginer riders im 9 and can already pull a 360 tire tap so if i were u i would get this

nothing

[Apr 11, 2003]
duane dragon

Strength:

omg, where to start, uh, I bought this bike for my 5 year old son. I throw huge parties every month, and this bike is the most fun bike I have ever rode. Alcohol plus this bike equal instant lol's, as local racers drift down the stairs with the rear brake locked feathering the front brake, or non skilled hilljacks like me do 50/50 grinds on the driveway curbing. This is a real live bike shrunk down to 15 inch specs.

This is a hellatiously tough bike. I bought a Mirra 540 after riding this, (the 540 is the 'fullsize' 20 inch wheeled freestyle bike that this is based on). This bike will make many a dad go out and buy there own damn bmx bike, I know I did.

This is a real bike shrunk down for the shortys out there. While my boy is not strong enough to huck the bike around like a ragdoll he has complete faith in the bike, and it shows. When I was his age I remember coming home with broken handle bars or pedals or cranks and listening to my old man tell me how bad I was for breaking my piece of junk murray sidewalk bike. My son gets real indignant when people dont share their nachos with him when they borrow his bike. This is a great kids bike.

schwinn training wheeled hunks o junk, gt trash. It is amazing the low quality that some companys will sell to the youth market. I remember being my son's age, and the most horrific injuries I suffered were due to parts failures. This bike is bulletproof.

[Dec 07, 2002]
dman idunno

Strength:

100%chromoly frame

1 piece crank

funnest bike ive ever ridden.