Haro Backtrail X3 2003 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

Haro Backtrail X3 2003 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

[Nov 10, 2008]
john scity

Strength:

Every singal peice of this bike is amazing. I am a pretty seriouis rider i would say, and besides my redline, this is the greatest bike i have ever ridden. It smooth and p[owerful with an excellent crank. Its a tad heavy but its very solid and that makes up for it.

NOTHING ITS UFCKING AMAZING

Smoke weed during the week, ride bike on the weekends.. Dip when neccesary.

Grizzly Mint, Wint, and Straight

[Jul 02, 2008]
bmxrrrr

Strength:

3 piece crank,brakes, lightweight... pretty much everything

--none yet--

great bike, not too expensive and rides smooth and is great for jumps and trickssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2 forum counterpart

[Aug 27, 2003]
Jay Thomas

Strength:

I like the slim bars the 3pc cranks its just a really solid bike good warranty

the pedals suck on the 3r4d day they bent on me and the pedal was loose and it strip the inside of my crank just cuz of a little loading doc and im not a real big guy

good bike buy it, and dont be a little bltch and not jump becuz if u have a great bike u better not limit ur self

x2 x4

[Sep 02, 2003]
Ryan Nyquist

Strength:

Tough frame, nice brakes, over all very tough, top of the line

handgrips wear out fast and bikes pretty heavey its weighs like 30 pounds. I once took a sharp turn and the bike landed on my ankle and the frame hit my ankle and broke it.

Buy it!! One of the best bikes on the market. For serious riders who do tricks. Dont buy it if you r just going to ride it around. Use it what its ment for and that is going BIG.

Backtrail X1,Backtrail X2,backtrail X4,backtrail pro, mirra 540

[Sep 10, 2007]
Reise Vaughn

Strength:

Pretty much everything, this bike comes with alot of good stuff. Its a 2005 bike, and so far the only thing I needed replacing was a rim and tubes. Very very solid, but still very light. A very smooth ride. This bike comes with some cool hybrid tires too. ;)

The brakes weren't that good, but I honestly dont use them enough to justify spending money on new ones.

I ride street pretty much every day, with pegs (not stock)this thing is awesome. I've used it for dirt, and it works for that too. This is a great bike for beginners and experts alike, and believe me, I know, with this one bike I went from one to the other. Stands up to everything you throw at it, hard slams, everything.

Haro 2005 F3

[Aug 18, 2007]
Robert Karosen

Strength:

frame, fork, rims, tires, break setup

break cable, i have gone through 3 of these, but i still love the bike.
grips, 3 of these too.

amazing solid bike, amazing for jumps or even freestyle tricks, i love this bike, lasted 2-3 years already, will last a long time more

x2, x1, not as good

[Aug 11, 2007]
Pat

Strength:

the frame is good

cranks, rims i dont like stock rims i bend them to easy

its ok for people just starting to bike. but u'll have to put some money into it for it to last longer

the x2 but i just bought the stolen shadow heater

[Aug 02, 2007]
John

Strength:

The frames pretty sturdy.. I have been ridding it for 3 years and its been hit pretty hard.

The forks and wheels. About 3 months after I got it the rims were the first thing I had to replace then my forks snapped while I was ridding.

the bike sucks

all the haro x series

[Jan 05, 2007]
Jordan Fischer

Strength:

strong frame,thick,and sturdy
3pice cranks,perfect for jumping and good for street. I dont think this bike should be bought by people who will just let it sit and collect dust, this bike should be bought by people who will use it forever

a little heavy about 37-38 lbs,after being jumped for at least a month the crankes got loose,didnt like the fuzion seat or seat post so i got origional haro seat and seat post, also the sprokets are 39-13

This bike is perfect for catching big air,or practesing tricks,learning how to become a true biker,I think this bike is for some one who can get mad air, I also think this bike can help out beginers who are just learning how to 180
because the haro backtrail x3 is a tank!! and when the biker gets a new bike it will be way easer to do tricks because the new bike probably will be lighter.Anyway I have been riding this bike for at least 6 months this is a good bmx bike!!!!

Diamond back joker really old bike

[Jan 03, 2007]
Joel Foster

Strength:

solid, well built. like the tyres, good for park and trails. like the gear ratio

nothing

great. great bike for an even better price. for someone who rides hard, and doesnt hold back.

GT zone