Eastern Bikes Neutron 9-Volt 2003 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

Neutron 9-Volt

William Barker   Weekend Warrior [Oct 23, 2006]
Strength:

Very Durable. Makes me feel, constantly, that I have purchased an awesome product for my son.

Very heavy front forks. On the ramp my son, who is 8 has a difficult time picking up the front end.

The is a great bike, it easily upgradable to a fantastic bike with just a few new parts. I think it will last him a long, long time. I will buy him the S&M pitchfork XLT for Xmas 2006, he shoud pretty happy with weight after that.

Similar Products Used: none
OVERALL
dave   Weekend Warrior [Nov 01, 2005]
Strength:

i got this bike for 210 unassembled and i consider a great deal. Has 48 spoke double wall rims, a very light cromo 3 pc, and a very light steel frame but sturdy with thick dropouts. all together pretty damn light (30 lbs) for its strength. very small bars ( i like the feel of my hands very close together). very tough forks. great price.

heavy forks. i hate "U" breaks. stock tires wear quickly. stock grips are rather hard.

an excelent bike for the money. Serves me quite well, even though i don't do anything too great. Great for beginners. Pretty damn light, great for us small guys ;). throw some better rims on it and you would have one tough bike.

OVERALL