Devinci Coyote 2002 Hardtail

Dude   Weekend Warrior [May 05, 2012]
Strength:

Lightweight, great bike

Forme: none. (I'm no pro)

I've had this for 10 years and still love it. I am currently building a trail around it. I'm looking to upgrade soon but this has been the best bike I've owned to date. Takes a good beating. I've worn through one set of tires and am working on a second set. I'm no pro but I turned down a few other bikes for this one. Another bonus: painted with Habs colours LOL

Randy   Weekend Warrior [Sep 18, 2009]
Strength:

low price,good components, made in Canada. I work in a "fab" shop,so I am familiar with welding. The frame is a beautiful thing.I have had it 7 years and I still like it.

pedals,seat. Other than that it takes quite a beating. Just remember, it's a novice ride.

I'm having too much fun on it for someone my age!

Similar Products Used: This is my first bike since I was a kid. Boy, have they come a long way.
Tim Davidson   Cross Country Rider [May 28, 2003]
Strength:

Good components for the price, great rims and tires, nice paint and stickers. The best part about this bike is the frame, handmade in canada!!!

shifters are bulky and you'll want to upgrade pedals.

This bike is great for the price. If your just getting into trails or your looking not to spend a fortune this bike is a great way to go. I looked for a month and a half for a bike in the 400-500 dollar price range and this is by far the best that I found!!! Cheers Devinci!