Fuji Diamond Lite 1 2002 Full Suspension

Diamond Lite 1

Janell Parmelee   Weekend Warrior [Jun 11, 2003]
Strength:

Good entry level bike for the price. Frame isn't bulky like a lot of lower end suspension bikes.

nothing specific yet.
Lighter is always better if frame strength is not sacrificed

This is an excellent bike for owning full suspension without shelling out tons of money. The front and rear suspension can be upgraded if I decide to go that far. For my needs, I can't see any reason to buy another bike. I would recommend this bike to anyone in the novice to intermediate category.

Similar Products Used: Schwinn S-30, Specialized, Sugar 4
John Aka   Weekend Warrior [May 06, 2003]
Strength:

Cheap full suspension

Peice of S**T!

Crappy

ROLAND   Racer [Aug 13, 2004]
Strength:

Solid bike for the money. Frame is fairly light and very strong. Bike handles and balances very well.

None so far.

A very good dual suspension for the money. For the price you can afford to upgrade some of the components and have a bike that will compete with the big boys. I have done a few upgrades and I have the weight down to 25lbs. Not bad for a dual suspension. I weigh around 190lbs and race cross country. No problems in 2 years of use.
I highly recommend these bikes for someone on a budget yet wants a good bike that will give years of service.

Similar Products Used: trek,gary fisher.