Gary Fisher Woody 2002 Freestyle

Alexander   [Apr 10, 2007]
Strength:

Very Light Weight, Great for Wheelies and Back tire stalls, Awesome Look/Color, Very Nice Break System, Very comfortable handlebar grips!

Handlebars a bit too wide for barspins, Wheel rims are just a tad smaller than the normal 20" for a BMX, which makes it hard for me to go out of my way to go to a bike store to get the right innertubes and tires, whereas i'd like to just get them at target.

Awesome Bike, I love it!

OVERALL
Keith Aigeltinger   Weekend Warrior [Apr 25, 2003]
Strength:

I like how tough the bike is. Before i got this bike i had to get a new one almost evey year. But this one has heald uup very well.

I fell that the bike could use some weight reductioin and the handle bars are a little wide for the bar spin.

The bike is a great biekeor those of us who love to just bike on the street and dont have to worry about getting stuck some where with a broken bike. Except that this one time i was about 30 min bike to my house ,tried a drop which was a raised parking lot sections and i tried to hop the curb but blew the back tire and bent the rim on the landing. Other than that it is a gret bike and that was my fault not the bikes.

OVERALL