Diamondback Nitrus 2002 BMX

Nitrus

All-new 7005 heat treated aluminum frame.

Tektro linear-pull brakes, alloy stem, pedals and chaintensioners

CRMO 1pc crank and 36 hole alloy rims.

zack   Racer [Oct 24, 2010]
Strength:

light , strong well built, just a awsome bike

the crank arm has to be replaced every 6-8 months

its just a awsome bike

sora289   Racer [Feb 22, 2010]
Strength:

its light and awesome lokking havent had very many problems

free wheel went out week after bought

awesome bike and cool looking

Similar Products Used: redline 440 pro
Iggy Biggy   [Jul 08, 2003]
Strength:

This bike is verey lite , and it fells right. It looks grate. I love the big front tier and the small back. the whole bike flous togagher. The handle pars arethe right size.

NONE

I would buy this bike all over it is a very fast bike I just can't make it go that fast but if I was good it would fly, it is very very lite,the liter than most $1000 race bikes. If I were you I would give this bike a try you will not be sad. it can race with $1000 bikes. The botton line is try it. did i say it is very lite. Thx for reading my review.

Similar Products Used: This is my first bmx race bike.
Marcus Garvey   Downhiller [Sep 08, 2007]
Strength:

The Wheels are thick and rigged for rocky terrain, brakes, strong and lite frame

The seat is a little uncomfortable when im just cruisin around on it.

The point is its the best BMX Ive ever ridin... you cant go wrong

Similar Products Used: Mongoose Expert
tony cal   Racer [Jul 08, 2007]
Strength:

very light, great brake , smooth crank

rims arnt the greates but i weight 200 pounds.

very good bike for the price, i have ben racing for ten years and this is the best bike for the money

Similar Products Used: dimondback viper, mongoose pro and manny more
Casey Chadwick   Weekend Warrior [Feb 09, 2006]
Strength:

This is the lightest bike I ever had. I haven't made it go as fast as it could go, but so far I beat out all the other other BMX racers in town. Strongest frames I ever had. Great brakes.

It's not the toughest bike I ever got, but almost. Rims don't take the landings as good as I would like. Had to replace them once. Also had to replace the bottom bracket once (expensive!) after repeated landings off the half-pipe.

This bike is a definite must have, if you're a serious BMX stunt racer or bike park chump. The latest bikes don't stand a chance against this one. If you don't own a Nitrus, you bow to the other guy that does!

Similar Products Used: Diamondback RMX, Redline
David Burgess   Racer [Jan 06, 2002]
Strength:

Light weight, strong, brakes are good, ok rims, and everything else

none jet

One of the nicest bikes I've ridden so far. I really like it's stiff, lightweight frame. It feels like it's going to be a really nice, long lasting bike. If you are thinking of buying this bike, I think you should, because it's impressed me so far.

Similar Products Used: Mongoose expert, hoop d, stylist, and schwinn something
jim   [Oct 19, 2007]
Strength:

everything. it is so light and its a great bike.it is also very very fast

none! the pedals scrap easy though.

overall great bike!you should definatlly get this bike it is really strong and fast!also this bike is one of the lightest.

Similar Products Used: gt,redline,s&m,hoffmann,kink,felt
paul   [Sep 15, 2007]
Strength:

great 3 piece crank, amazing breaks, looks awesome, feels great to ride, lightest bike i've ever rode

the spikes on the pedals scrape my calfs

it is an amzazing bike and a great bike for any beginner. I highly recomend it, and it is very cheap for a very good bike