Diamondback Assault T1 2002 BMX

DESCRIPTION

CRMO frame w/ dual fillet gussets and CRMO fork w/ 6mm thick dropouts.

CRMO 1pc crank w/ RMX 44t chainring.

Alloy pedals, rims and Pro-Max U-brakes.

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-4 of 4  
[Jul 10, 2018]
steelninja2003

OVERALL
RATING
Strength:

Very durable frame, easy to ride, easy to wheelie.

Weakness:

Has heavy forks. I popped a spoke nipple doing stupid shit got this bike for free and put some parts on it.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used  
Model Year:
[May 11, 2002]
David Gibbons
Weekend Warrior

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Strength:

This bike is bullet-proof i have done some gnarly sh!t on this thing. If you got the balls it has the strength.

Weakness:

It comes with bad rims I bent them the first week but thats just me so...

Great bike i hade it a long time and never had any problems
dont let anyone tell you that it is a bad bike because if you buy one you will go home happy-just be careful and dont fall and rip open your nut-sack-peace

Similar Products Used:

GT's

[Jun 28, 2002]
Ryan

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Strength:

monster frame, monster fork...way overbuilt for what I do.

Weakness:

too heavy for racing.

I bought the wrong bike for the purpose I was using it for.
the LBS said, "Oh yeah, it's fine for a beginer racer like you." Hell, now I got 600 bucks into my stupid bike and I could've got a bike just as good for way less money.
If you are trail thrasher and not a liquid racer, buy it and throw on some cro-mo 3-piecers and you'll have an excellent thrasher, except that you'd probably bust the wheels, they're cheap single waller's, mine are at about the end of their lives, and I'm a pretty smooth racer (meaning I don't case it much).

[Jul 14, 2006]
Alex Nemirow
Cross Country Rider

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Strength:

very solid frame,handlebars dont bend at all.

Weakness:

rims are crap a little bit heavy in the front very long frame hard to do buny hops

Ive had this bike for 4 one half years.Its a good trail bike or dirt jumping.doesent fit into the racing catagory very well but coult be used for that.Its a tank not weight wise but durability wise its a good bike.

Similar Products Used:

gt,free agent

MTBR Newsletter

Get the latest mountain bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the MTBR Newsletter

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2024 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.