SockGuy socks Socks

SockGuy socks Socks

Double Knit Mesh socks are made with moisture wicking micro denier acrylic, nylon, and spandex for exceptional comfort and strength. * Easy-fit cuff * Stretch-to-fit sizing system * 75% moisture wicking micro denier acrylic, 15% nylon, 10% spandex

[Apr 06, 2016]
crfnick56
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Fun colors/patterns
Varying sizes and styles

Had one pair with a seam coming apart after the first time wearing them.

Don't let my one weakness mentioned above keep you from buying them. I am up to about 6 or 7 pairs now and they are all awesome, especially the few pairs of the SGX model I have tried. The only weakness is like I mentioned, one pair of them started coming apart after one day wearing them to work, not even riding. The toe seam was coming apart. Other than that, these have been great and that one pair will definitely not keep me from buying more in the future.

[Jun 27, 2007]
John

Strength:

Best socks I've ever worn! Very comfortable, my feet stay cool and dry. Cool designs. Best customer service ever!

none i can see

I have owned Sock Guys for at least 8 years. I've tried the other brands and none come close in comfort and preformance. The best cycling and running socks ever, road or mtb. Truly excellent customer service, and the custom socks rule! If you are involved in an event or your job get some custom socks made!. Try em, you will love em! I have never given any other product a top rating :)

All other major brands

[Jun 21, 2007]
Meril

Strength:

In fairness, I must report that I complained to SockGuy Michael Foley himself via the company website. He really cares about customer satisfaction, communicated with me several times and provided several socks that he hoped we would like better. In fact, most of them are far more comfortable than the ones I returned to him, and you can't beat that kind of customer service!

Pretty amazing customer service --a real satisfaction guarantee.

[Jun 20, 2007]
Luis

this sock rock

[May 01, 2007]
Meril

Strength:

Stunning patterns, colors and graphics.

These are the least comfortable socks my spouse and I have ever worn. They are knobby and bumpy inside, with extremely uncomfortable toe seams. If one needs to walk at all in them, plan on wearing them inside out* or suffer a rub or blister. *Unfortunately, if worn inside out, the cute designs don't show --then the sock has absolutely no reason for existence.

I won't spend another nickel on Sock Guy socks.

Pearl Izumi, DeFeet, Lin, Cannondale

[Feb 19, 2002]
Terry

Strength:

Although I don't ride as much as I would like, I still find the sockguy socks comfortable. I wear them everyday, and find that my feet are less fatigued than normal. I stumbled upon the socks when a friend showed me a pair of the daytona socks she had. The novelty of their designs and the comfort allow me to give a little personal expression in my otherwise dull corporate world. I won't go so far as to say sockguys are for everyone, but certainly anyone with feet!

I have to wait for them to come in the mail. (I don't have the time to go shopping for them)

fantastic value and great feeling

walmart bargain bin

[Feb 18, 2002]
Trapas Pratt

Strength:

I love my sock guy socks. They are very comfortable. I love the fact that they are thin so it lets your feet breathe a little better. The best part about sock guy socks is that they form to your feet and always stay up, which is a major problem I have with other socks. I also love the really neat styles of socks they have.

The only weakness I beleive they have is white socks seem to get dirty really fast and it is hard to get them looking clean again.

These socks are great, I recommend them to everyone.

[Feb 18, 2002]
Kim

Strength:

I got my first SockGuys as a gift, and have been adding to my collection ever since. As an American living abroad, I can vouch for the international appeal of SockGuys' cool styles--my friends here love them! Looking for a quality sock? These socks are so comfortable and hold their shape so well, even my grandmother raves about them!

Haven't found any . . .

Don't believe me? Get a pair, you'll convert, too!

[Feb 17, 2002]
Kathleen Dennis

Strength:

Comfort, durability, great in the washer/dryer. Cool designs!

The best sock I have ever worn for riding or spinning. I am now wearing them for running and lifting, too. Plus, they are a great value as they last forever and keep their elasticity and shape. My husband even wears the white ones to play golf in! I highly recommend them for all sports.

Wish we had a bigger selection!

[Feb 11, 2002]
Bill

Strength:

many cool designs, great fit holds thier shape wash after wash. Roland Green wears em.

takes up all the space in my sock drawer

Like my two buddies from Encinitas already stated Sockguy socks are the best, best styles and color combos, durability
and comfort that no one else offers. Feet stay cool in the So Cal summers and for the brutal winters here when a regular sock just won't do they have wool styles that warm the toes. What are your feet wearin?

none since I started wearing Sockguy