DeFeet Woolie Boolie 6" Socks

DeFeet Woolie Boolie 6" Socks

Chilly rides to your current place of employment can be fun, as long as you slip on the warm merino wool Defeet Woolie Boolie 2 6in Bike Sock and breathe in the crisp air before you have to answer to the man.

[Jul 01, 2013]
zance789

Strength:

everything (durability, comfort, breathability, etc.)

I used to see these socks on the shelves at bike shops and wonder why anyone would use wool socks other than for riding in cold weather. After having bought and used several pairs of the 4" cuff Woolie Boolie socks I have become a believer in the power of wool. These are the best cycling socks that I have ever worn, period. They are always durable, are warm when they need to be, are cool when they need to be, and, best of all, they have just enough padding on the soles to take the edge off of hotspots that can sometimes flare up after riding several hours with clipless pedals. I was searching for cycling socks that had more padding than the normal thin cycling socks but not so much padding that I wouldn't be able to fit into my cycling shoes. These socks fit that niche perfectly. They are so durable that I even use them for whitewater kayaking and are so comfortable that I wear them around the house.

Performance CoolMax socks, Cannondale Anklet socks

OVERALL
[Jan 09, 2013]
73cuda

Strength:

cost ..got em for 9.99 a pair at Nashbar on sale
most comfortable sock I'ver ever worn
MADE IN USA !!!

none so far

freakin awesome socks!..warm in the winter,cool in the summer...keep my feet dry and cushion my feet while walking/running/biking love em ! Just hope they are durable..only had em a couple of months

OVERALL