Royal Racing Matrix Shorts

The Royal Racing Matrix Mountain Bike Short is right at home whether you?re hitting a huge gap or pounding beers with your buddies in the parking lot. These street-styled shorts feature a removable liner with a perforated performance pad for riding comfort. The Matrix offers padding, storage space, and performance from your early morning rides to your late-night stumbles. The Spandex lower-back stretch panel keeps short ride-up to a minimum, while hook-and-loop waist closure ensure a perfect fit every time.

Cope   All Mountain Rider [Aug 08, 2012]

Fit, comfort, style, from a company with outstanding customer support.

The first pair I purchased was from the first production run of this model. The construction of the shorts was average at best, but the fit and comfort of these was so good I didn't care. Over seven months of use the stitching on the short and liner deteriorated and zippers broke. I contacted the USA distributor just to inquire on the quality. I got a quick reply confirming they had some QC issues with the initial batch. I was offered warranty replacement, sent the shorts back and received new ones in less than a week. Construction on the new ones are top notch!! I was so impressed I purchased a pair of the Royal Esquire shorts as well. Same great quality and fit as the Matrix, a little lighter feel with better airflow for the hot summer rides.