Roach Pants Shorts

Jamie   [Jun 20, 2000]
Strength:

Comfortable, Wash well and easy access for when you go to the little boys room!

Could be more water proof and has a limited size range.

I ride everything from all day XC rides to short sharp DH runs, and these pants can do everything. There as tough as any MX pant I've tried yet there comfortable enough for a full day in the saddle. These pants unlike a lot of DH pants have a velcro strap on the bottom of the legs so you can decrease the circumfrence of the lower legs to make sure they dont catch in a triple chainset. The velcro and buckle closure system on the front means that a custom fit is easily attained and access to your 'bits' is quick. The only real drawback with these pants is that they only come in one size so they will only fit people with a waist between 32" and 34". But if these pants fit you can't buy better. Oh and by the way if you ever rip these pants Roach will replace them free of charge - Bargain!

Similar Products Used: everything from Pace tights to Fox MX pants.
Matt   Cross Country Rider [Jul 30, 2001]
Strength:

They fit fairly well. Ankle zips are nice.

A little too short and they don't breathe well. Might be
better snowboarding pants than riding clothes.

Roach needs to wake up. I waited 3 months for this order. I still don't have my shorts- they sent the wrong size- the wrong color jacket, and didn't tell me part of my order was not only going to not be available for another 2 months, but hadn't actually been made in the preceeding 6 months.
Simply absurd.

In the dozen times I've talked to them, I was never given
a straight answer where my stuff was, or why it was taking so long.

Sure, the clothing is nice, but there are other companies out there making clothing that actually cares enough about their customers not to jerk them around, lie to them, and treat them like gullible morons.

In conclusion, I want to think Ingrid and her employees at Roach for wasting so much of my time I didn't think twice about taking the time to write this review. For those able
to buy in a store and never actually deal with Roach at all,
maybe it's a fine deal. God forbid you actually have to contact Roach....

Similar Products Used: none.
John   downhiller [Dec 14, 1998]

Roach gear rocks! I've got the the full gear and I don't need anything else. Roach pants are tough and cool. and every pair is different. Trust me these are nthe s**t!

Cailan libby   Downhiller [Jul 20, 2002]
Strength:

Look awesome, fit good, really tough

these pants rock, they look awesome, protect you, and you can wear them even when you dont bike, I love these pants and they are hard as helll to rip, they saved me from a couple crashed that would of ripped apart other pants.