Funkier Falcon B3207 Shorts

Falcon B3207

• Refreshing Fashionable Design
  • Water resistant fabric
  • Elastic back waist and lacing for adjustment
  • Multiple size and shape pockets for versatile uses with protection flaps and Velcro seals
  • Elastic Rib panel on the back for maximum comfort
  • Reinforcement stitches

• User Reviews (2)

Travis Bickle   All Mountain Rider [Mar 19, 2014]
    Strength:

These shorts are lightweight nylon so they feel like I am wearing almost nothing over my bibs. I wear 36" waist Levi's and the XL fits perfectly. The zippered pockets, 2 rear, 2 hand, are very functional keeping my wallet and keys secure. The 2 cargo pockets close with Velcro but are a little on the small side. The leg opening is adjustable with a Velcro tab. They have zippered vents on the front of the legs to let some air in on those hot ones. Belt loops! I find there is nothing better than a belt to keep shorts in place and these have them. I ordered the Army green as I like a muted looking short and these look good.

I great lightweight over short that are functional and good looking. I didn't get the liner as I wear bibs underneath so this review is for the outer only.

Similar Products Used: Endura Humvee, Fox Sergeant, Oakley something, and numerous others.
    OVERALL
    ramkol1   Weekend Warrior [Jan 25, 2012]

Really a great product, well designed and built.
    Lightweight and incredibly breathable when opening the zipped ventilation! brilliant!
    Wash and dry in a record time.

OVERALL