Fox Head Vented Strafer Shorts

Fox Head Vented Strafer Shorts

Front zip with fly cam closure, direct inject logo application, and stretch paneling in strategic areas. Laser perforated shell material gives enhanced airflow.

[May 11, 2006]
Dirt Ryder

Strength:

Tough as nails, shell is bomb-proof, stretches in the right places, breaths well, nice ladder-lock buckle

little heavy, stiff when new, not cheap, no padding

Awesome shorts, breaths well and real comfortable while sitting on the saddle and cranking on the pedals, a little heavy for XC, but built for freeriding and DH... until it gets broken-in after a few rides, can be a little stiff and irritating... expensive with no padding, built to last... used them in every ride - 3 times/week since March.

AXO descend, AZONIC

OVERALL
[Aug 27, 2006]
Kat
Downhiller

Strength:

Sharpest looking shorts I own! (White ones) Durable, protective, very well fitting.

No pockets. I need pockets. I'm a girl.
A little expensive but I believe they will last for a while. Made of a stiff material but that's why they are so durable.

I have only owned these shorts for about one month. I have worn them at Diablo Freeride Park about three or four times and they hold up amazingly. A few crashes and there is no wear. The zipper has not failed, the closing latch is more of a motorcross style and I think it is great. Fit pretty true to size, look real nice and match almost any jersey. Also, I think they're on sale now. Check the FOX site...

Multiple FOX shorts(Mid-Ranger, Huck), Azonics