Endura Singletrack Shorts

Endura Singletrack Shorts

Endura'sTop ofThe line, durable baggy short features Cordura® fabric with wicking finish andTeflon® HTTreatment; hard wearing, fast drying and water resistant Zip leg vents with mesh liners Heavy duty double andTriple stitch on all seamsFront pockets (inc. hidden zip pocket) andTwin rear map pocketsSmooth undersideTo avoid snagging or pressure pointsClickfast compatible

[Jul 02, 2013]
zance789

Strength:

durability, utility, comfort

sizing, not sold with liner, fasteners

I really like these shorts. After doing a little research and testing a couple of other shorts I realized that these shorts have almost all the features that I am looking for. They are very durable and are comfortable enough to wear off the bike. They have pockets in the right places. The front pockets are small enough so that they don't get in the way while riding, but they can still hold keys, wallet, phone, etc. off the bike. I initially thought that the map pockets in back were overkill, but I have come to appreciate them for storing maps on backcountry rides where I need to continually take maps in and out of the pockets. The material is not as hot as I thought that it might be, and the leg vents help cool things down. The shorts seem like they are design to excel in wet riding conditions, but they have been fine in dry and dusty Northern California summer riding conditions. The best feature is the compatibility with the click-fast liner. The liner snaps in along the waist so the shorts don't sag like some other shorts. The only issues that I have with the shorts are the sizing and the front snap. These shorts run very small. I initially tried a size L pair, but these were too small so I exchanged them for a size XL pair. Even these were too small so I had to move up to size XXL, which, thankfully, fix perfectly, because there is no larger size. Also, the front snap seems to come undone once in a while. It looks like Endura may have solved this problem with the two-snap system on the Singletrack II shorts.

Zoic Ether shorts, Gore Countdown shorts

[Apr 25, 2012]
m3bas

Strength:

Comfortable, look good and fabric seems like it will be durable.

Material is thick which means too hot for summer.

These are my first baggies and am impressed. No snagging or seams to annoy. They don't come with liners which suits me fine as i would cut them out anyway to wear bibs underneath- far more comfortable.
I'm a size 32 waist and went medium which is on the tight side so maybe go up a size when ordering.

[Jan 29, 2012]
yeti4ever

Strength:

Nice design and great fabric. Shorts look durable and fabric is not paper thin as Fox Ranger shorts are (well, it seems like it.)

Fit made for super athletes and not the regular joe (to tell you the truth, I think it's made for kids.) I wear a large and bought an xl, and still the fit was tight. Really love the design and stitching, but sizing the shorts is another thing. It's just that euro sizing are way too small for Americans. Endura, if you are listening, please do make these shorts in American sizes (that means BIG!) Am returning these shorts, good thing Jenson is the coolest bike shop in the planet.

Nice design, looks extremely cool. Fitwise, if you are not the ripped, twiggy, small mountain bike racer, then forget about it. Also, wouldn't buy these shorts if it wasn't on sale. Too expensive @ regular price. I really want to keep these shorts as they were on sale, but the fit is just too uncomfortable. Am returning these shorts.

If they can fix the sizing issue and pricing, this would've been five stars.

Fox Ranger shorts, now they got the sizes down! Just that the shorts are like paper thin.