Endura Firefly Shorts

Firefly

Mens Firefly Shorts * Mesh drop-liner with 200-Series Moulded 3-D CoolMax® pad * Supplex® nylon peach fabric * Integral elastic waist with draw cord * Side-entry pockets * Seamless inner leg, contrast panel in crotch and upper rear * Zipped fly Sizing (waist) sm md lg x-lg xx-lg 30-32" 33-35" 36-38" 39-41" 42-44"

THEDIRT40   Weekend Warrior [Sep 27, 2012]
Strength:

very comfortable, great chamois, high quality, durable, breath well in hot weather

I purchased these shorts as a replacement for other older baggies that were worn out. I did some research and the firefly shorts looked like they would meet my requirements. I needed a XXL size that was still loose enough to move with comfort, a good chamois, a couple deep pockets and a zipper fly. I have been using the shorts for the past six months and they have been outstanding. They fit great and the inner liner with chamois is far better than my previous shorts. They have been tested during several crashes and no rips or tears on the outer shell. The shorts are very functional and well worth what I paid.