Cannondale Table Top Shorts Shorts

Table Top Shorts

Ed   Cross Country Rider [Apr 05, 2003]
Strength:

Well, I just recieved these from STP. So far the only thing these shorts have going for them was the cheap price and they also look good - like an everyday baggy short.

The outer shell material does not seem like it will hold up to hard use. The inner short is made out of Lycra with the most a thin almost non-existant pad. There are no leg grippers on the short. When I put the short on it just feels like the inner liner and pad just hang down in the short. I think these shorts retail for $56 - if I paid this I would definately feel ripped off. I think you are basically paying for teh cannondale name with these shorts.

I bought 2 pairs of these (M) because of the good price. I will probably keep one pair and send the other back. If the pair I keep does not work out for riding I will just cut out the liner and use for casual wear or just put on a pair of lycra tighties underneath. Two chili's for value but 1 chili for overall.

Similar Products Used: Nike ACG and Fox High Frequency. The Table top shorts do not even come close to the Nike or the Fox.
OVERALL