Bellwether Switchback Shorts

Bellwether Switchback Shorts

The Switchback is packed with features designedTo keep you performing your best when out onTheTrails. Durable and stretchable Exo-Flex outer shellAdjustable waistband, Belt loopsGusseted design removes seams under chamoisRemovable inner shorts with chamois Ergonomic non-transparent mesh inner shortTwo large cargo pockets with zippered closureTwo front hand pockets

[Apr 29, 2013]
Devon Stauffer

Strength:

fabric, look, chamois, feel

sizing, length

Overall I was/am really happy with these shorts. I will say that their sizing is completely off. I take 33/34 in pants and due to the last reviewer bought their Large which says waist 35/36 or something along those lines. They run small. That's the only complaint that I would have currently. They are also a little long but I have shorter legs (about a 30 inseam), but most shorts are pretty long now anyway. The fabric is fantastic. Pretty stretchy with some of the fabric actually being mesh to allow better airflow. The zippered pockets are nice too for those days you leave the house and want a place to store your keys and maybe a cell and/or wallet. Again, I'm happy with these shorts but wish Bellwether would figure out the sizing.

OVERALL
[Apr 11, 2013]
NorCalRider76

Strength:

Look Good, nice chamois.

Sizing runs small

Picked up on sale at PricePoint. I wear size 37-38 pants/shorts and according to the Bellwether site, that would put me in the XL range, so thats what I got. Once I received them and held them up I could tell it was going to be a tight fit. Once I had them over my hips, I knew there was no way they were gonna fit right. I BARELY got the buttons snapped...moral to the story, the sizing runs small. Now I have to exchange them :-(

OVERALL