Azonic V-4 Shorts Shorts

V-4 Shorts

Mike   Cross Country Rider [Jul 15, 2004]
Strength:

Material of outer

Chamois, liner, length

These shorts are certainly, in my opinion, not worth the money. I got them "cheap" and I regret the purchase. They are too short, and I mean really short (I got size M, my standard short size, and I am used to shorts being a little shorter than I would like them so that they don't have a baggy waist, but the V-4s are in a league of their own). Also, the chamois is not paded, and of very inferior quailty. You almost might as well not have it at all if it's going to be that bad. Azonic, if you are listening, LENGTHEN THE SHORTS--liner included, PUT A BETTER CHAMOIS AND LINER, and maybe get rid of the silly velcro tabs to keep the zippers from flapping about and you will have a good product. Those tabs make it look like someone put some thought into the short design, but they're really not needed and kind of irritating. I would advise absolutely no one to buy these shorts for more than $10-15 (new) until they are re-designed.