Adidas Trail Baggy Shorts

Adidas Trail Baggy Shorts

• 2 hook and loop side pockets
  • Back ventilation
  • Elastic 2D pad
  • Adjustable waist; elastic back insert
  • Sideseam length 60 cm/24 inches

[Jun 14, 2008]
nuttmeg

Strength:

Nice color... Simple look. Relatively inexpensive.

Well, not the weakness of the product itself, but the sizing chart provided at JensonUSA. These shorts run SMALL. I ordered size M (32-34"), which was supposed to be just right for me, but the actual waist size is 31.5".

Order one size larger.

OVERALL
[Apr 17, 2008]
Ryan R

Strength:

Good fit so far but they run slightly big, Chamois feels very supportive, seems to have good ventilation, inner short conforms easily (it's snug but not overly tight either)

Material feels very thin, Shorts are not a draw string waist as advertised.

Ordered these shorts on Adidas.com at a good sale price. I was sick of buying expensive shorts so i took a chance on these. So far they seem well built and nicely ventilated but the material used feels cheap and thin. Kinda worried how they fair when they eventually meet the dirt. Still for the price they were a steal so I grabbed em. The chamois feels very supportive and the inner short fits like a glove. But my other dismay about these were that they were not drawstring shorts as advertised on many sites. I prefer a drawstring to a zip and fasten. Instead these shorts had a double Velcro closure and a zipper. Still for the price I'll give em shot. Only time will tell how they will hold up to trail use and abuse, we shall see.