Time MXT Shoes

MXT

• Polyamide sole
  • 100% compatible Thermoformed removable insole
  • Maximized surface area of mesh for optimum ventilation
  • Frontal side vents
  • Padded inner tongue provides comfort and protects the foot

Van-Go   Weekend Warrior [Dec 21, 2009]
Strength:

Stiff sole but can walk in them. Cool in the summer. Dry fast when wet. Comfortable. Tough. Cheap.

Sorta ugly to me. Cleat screw back out a lot but might just be mine. I wouldn't want to hike overly far in them.

I got these shoes almost 3 years ago so I could clip in. I didn't want to commit a lot of money to it b/c I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I got these shoes on the cheap and expected I'd be replacing them within a year. I ride about 2-3 times per week and I can't kill these things. They've been with me all over the place and since I'm on a SS I've had to walk up a few hills in them. They keep hanging on. Great shoe for the money.

OVERALL
ultrarnr   Cross Country Rider [Dec 30, 2008]
Strength:

Good fit, well ventilated and stiff sole. Walking is easier than in road shoes. Comfortable even on Century rides.

Not a winter shoe.

Dog ate my expensive Shimano road shoes. I replaced with Time MXT and went with mtb pedals on both bikes. Shoes work great. Stiff sole provides excellent power transfer. Might have a bit too much ventilation for winter but, wonderful for hot summer rides in the desert. Comfortable on long rides.

Similar Products Used: Nashbar brand shoe.
OVERALL