Sidi Forest Shoes

Forest

Lupe'   Weekend Warrior [May 08, 2003]
Strength:

Comfortable!

no where to keep laces

Some seriously comfortable shoes! I like them so much I left the clips off and wear them for regular shoes! I use these to ride trials with my flat pedals. Great shoe! I'd buy a second (backup) pair if I could find them at this price again!

Dan   Weekend Warrior [Sep 02, 2002]
Strength:

Cheap, inconspicuous, comfortable, walkable/driveable, wide, sizing.

Sole is flexy. The laces that come with it are way too long and break quick.

They look like normal shoes, feel like normal shoes, but are really bike shoes.

The shoes are wide and allow a bit too much movement of my normal width feet while clipped in (however new insoles help a lot). They do have a good amount of flex in the soles which is very noticable while trying to sprint. However, I can walk around normally with them, making them perfect for commuting to class or work. For being real suede, they are holding up very well to being soaked by rain a few times.

My only real complaint is that the ventilation only adequate. On hot days, your feet may get a bit warm.

If you are looking for something to push very hard and spin extremely fast, this shoe will disappoint you. These are great commuting shoes. Now only if they made a shoe like this that would take road cleats.

Similar Products Used: Sidi Energy.
Richard   Cross Country Rider [Jun 14, 2002]
Strength:

Great fit. I have a wide foot and its hard to find shoes that fit. These are not considered wide by the manufacturer but are wider than any other shoe I've found. Quality is typical SIDI, excellent.

For me, none

Maybe not a hardcore shoe, but for any rider with a wide or wider than medium foot give these a try.