Sidi Bullet Shoes

Sidi Bullet Shoes

[Jun 02, 2009]
smokinjoe

Strength:

wicked light. Stiff

Material side construction appears pretty thin. Not sure how well will hold up to rock gouges.

Great shoe. I thought id never own anything other than a shimano shoe but i fell in love with this shoe. Fits like a glove. I have a narrow long foot. No problem going without socks even. Ive read numerous reports how slippery these shoes are. I ride some really narly, nasty trails, no problem walking in these at all, on or off the trail. Although if you miss a click in the middle of the shoe (part that has little contact to the ground) is a bit slick, thus causing the shoe to shoot off the pedal if missing the entry. Ill never own anything other than sidi from here on out. The material does look a bit thin and im not sure how well they will hold up to rock hits and gouges. If problematic ill update.

Lake, AXO, Shimano

[Jan 15, 2009]
scyrocco

Strength:

Super stiff sole, very adjustable fit.

Pretty slippery footing indoors, and they're not too stable on the trail either. They run slightly large. I had to use a second set of inserts to get a good fit, though they may fit better when I break them in more.

They're awesome where it counts. I'd recommend these to any serious cyclist.

Specialized sport.

[Feb 12, 2007]
John

Strength:

Sidi look, feel, fit, quality, ventilation, weight, durability, price, short + long toe spikes & as of July 2007 will be 6 seasons old with really good triple velcro.

Sidi price.

My review for these shoes look like the Sidi Bullet 2 regarding colour. The silver arch along the side in the 2's are not present on my shoes and the tread/lugs are black on mine. An almost black shoe with highlights of silver, logos in white & red. My shoes were purchased at Earl's Cycle (closed 2003) back in July of 2001. I use them on every ride with my 2001 Trek Fuel 90 Disk with Shimano PD-M515 clipless pedals as the cleats are not compatable with Ritchey Logic pedals (I use the Specialized El Gato's with the Ritchey's). I've only ever been caught out in a rain burst for the last 10 mins of a 1.5hr long ride one time. They do a pretty good job of keeping my feet warm with thicker socks on (but a tighter fit) in temperatures up to -1c as by then the windchill drops to -5c and my bike computers fade in the cold. The triple velcro straps have held up very well and still have a lot of life in them.
Bottom Line: I'm glad that the Northwave model (men's version of the Team shoes worn by World Champion Paola Pezzo in 2001 mtb advert. with her in gold lam-ee cycling shorts) were out of my price range at $300/pair and were not in stock in my shoe size. Fantastic to have all black shoes with an all black bike for night rides!

Running shoes (cross laces) & Specialized El Gato Sport (dual velcro) clipless shoes.

[Feb 10, 2007]
Mike

Strength:

Fit, durability.

These shoes have been no trouble what so ever! No hot spots, no degradation in quality, nothing! After more than 3 years of use, the velcro is only just beginning to wear out.

Specialized