Shimano SH-XC60 Shoes

Shimano SH-XC60 Shoes

The Shimano SH-XC60 is one seriously tough mountain shoe that can take a beating and keep churning out power to the pedals. Synthetic leather uppers provide great protection and excellent durability from cuts and abrasions.

[Sep 20, 2012]
zippinveedub

Strength:

Super lightweight, Comfortable, Run Narrow, Color is awesome, Lots of toe protection

I'd prefer them to be even narrower, but that's a problem with my foot not the shoe. Red color seems to bleed to fuzzy part of velcro, not a huge issue. I seem to hit the buckle if I fall wrong.

I picked up these shoes after riding Bontrager RXL shoes for a while. They are much more comfortable than any cycling shoes I've owned. They also have enough sole and a proper bottom shaping that you can use them off the bike, running etc. For this reason I'll even used them for cx this year. Color is slick and they seem to clean up very well, I also enjoy the fact that they have decent toe protection. Awesome product that pairs well with my XT pedals and red and white bike.

Forte low end, Cannondale low end, Bontrager RXL

OVERALL
[Feb 08, 2012]
Jules61

Strength:

- Very light weight approx 800grams for size 44.
- Very stiff carbon undersole.
- Very good looks adds a bit of much needed bling to my gear.
- Good for narrow feet and also has special size for wider feet.
- Easy to walk in if you need to do some bush bashing with your bike on your shoulder

Buy them if you can afford to you wont regret it.

My previous shoes were Northwaves that were very good but these new Shimano's beat them. Before that I had some Look's which very good good but to heavy.

OVERALL