Shimano SH-MT52 Shoes

Shimano SH-MT52 Shoes

The multi-use MT52 shoes work well for cycling AND walking. So well, in fact,ThatThey are endorsed by bike patrol law-enforcement officers!The mid-top design works great for cycling, while an EVA midsole and rubber sole enhance comfort for walking and hiking. Ideal for bicycleTouring, camping, commuting, and other activitiesThat combine walking and cycling AcceptsShimano SPD style cleats (SPD,Time ATAC, Crank Bros Eggbeater, etc) High-visibility reflectors onThe rear and sides

[Oct 01, 2014]
Frank
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Comfortable
Great protection
Durable
Good air flow

These are not winter shoes!!

I am on my second pair of these shoes and I am not looking at anything else. They are very comfortable and offer extra protección to your ankles, which is the main reason why I like them so much. Plus they have a rubber sole with plenty of traction.

[Jan 09, 2011]
toast33

Strength:

High ankle support
Interior molded for durability
recessed cleat/ cleat backing comp.
stiff sole but yet surprisingly easy too walk/run in
Lace conveniently tucks under strong velcro strap
STRONG Velcro

none as yet
Well kinda a summer/spring/fall shoe, As it is quite cold without multiple layers of socks right now...
NOT a negative though!!!

A MUST BUY!!! I got mine for 65.82 on sale...

LOVE EM'

Great for the weekend warrior/Part-time DownHiller' like myself...

other shimano's (low cut)
adidas comp

[Aug 27, 2010]
ghq1

Strength:

Hi ankle, velcro cinch, durable tread

Not waterproof, not insulated

I wanted a high ankle trail shoe and this was one of the few models under $100. Most of the other shoes were "winter" trail shoes ($150-200) but I'll tell you that with seal skinz or apir of wool socks I can wear these in Seattle rain and cold down to freezing easily . ..

Hi ankle is genius - plenty of support and no worries about bonking the crank arm. If somebody would make a dual duty running/SPD bike shoe with goretex I'd buy it instantly . .

I'm a true 11.5 and the Size 47 fit me with wool sock room to spare . .. If you're 12 or large then 48's your shoe

As of August 2010 Shimano's closing these out -- REI is sold out of them at $80 . . .JensonUSA has them for $70 in all sizes! Outstanding value . . .Outstanding shoe . . .

[Aug 13, 2010]
dirt_merchant
Downhiller

Strength:

great ankle support/protection, awesome ventilation, looks cool

The best shoes I have ever owned

previous Shimano 3/4 tops, M058 and MT51