Shimano SH-M075 Shoes

SH-M075

Shimano SH-M075 Mountain Shoes are all around OFF or ON Road, Sport/Performance shoes.

Rainmaker   Cross Country Rider [Jul 11, 2010]
Strength:

Durable, durable, durable.
comfy.

could be a tad stiffer.

Dollar for dollar, I feel these shoes are the best out there. Ridden them for 3 years, year round in Squamish and on the North shore. Theyve seen cold, wet, snow, etc etc. and still look to be in perfect shape. I was actually kinda hoping they would die, just because i wanted a new pair... but they wont.

Similar Products Used: Sidi, specialized.
imranbecks   Cross Country Rider [Oct 20, 2009]
Strength:

Lightweight. Inexpensive. And most important of all, its comfortable!

None for the 2 years+ that I've had it for..

I've had this shoe for over 2 years now and its my first clipless shoe and it proved to be very comfortable and reliable. Never expected it to last this long.. But it did!

Similar Products Used: This is my first clipless shoe!!!
-eddie.   Cross Country Rider [Dec 22, 2008]
Strength:

light, cheap

none so far

cheap and comfortable.

i dont even wear socks when i wear these shoes.

i dont know how anyone can pay over 100 dollars when they can have quality shoes for so little.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

Similar Products Used: other cheap shimano shoes
Jurcy   Cross Country Rider [Oct 12, 2008]
Strength:

Durable(long lasting),well made, good fitting, grippy sole, cheap for what they offer

When i walk in step hill the velcrostrap became lossy, too much of mesh(they are great for the summer but in the winter they are a little bit cold)

I reccomend this product to everyone, especially at this price.

Similar Products Used: None
zxc1974   Weekend Warrior [Oct 09, 2008]
Strength:

inexpensive yet good quality, grippy soles, fit my feet perfectly.

A great value. Get them! Plus they can double as street kicks :)

Luke   Cross Country Rider [May 23, 2008]
Strength:

Inexpensive
Reasonably stiff
Reasonably light
Very comfortable
Easy and quick to adjust/put on

None really as of yet. Perhaps could have a bit of colour on them or something?

Very impressed so far.
Only just bought these shoes as my first SPD style shoe, and they seem very promising.
Stiff enough that it feels like I can get the power down in them very very well, not so stiff that they are uncomfortable.
From what Ive seen, I would without hesitation recommend these shoes as an entry level shoe.

For the money ($90 AUD) I don't see how you can go wrong!!

Similar Products Used: None
Don One   Cross Country Rider [May 22, 2008]
Strength:

Stiff, well made, good price, last well, fit very well, can walk in them.

Excellent shoe. Very pleased. Do just what they should and I can really put the power down. Still in good condition after 12 months of heavy abuse. Price is right. They clip in no problem every time. I can totally recommend tyem.

Brian   Weekend Warrior [May 11, 2008]
Strength:

Fairly cheap price, fit my feet well.

A lot of mesh so they are pretty cold when the temps drop also they squeak a little when when rubbing against my time pedals.

I started using clipless with these shoes and for the price I really can't complain.I've been riding them hard for the last year and a half and they are still going strong. The velcro straps hold well and soles are pretty stiff. Great shoe to begin with.