Shimano sh-M055 Shoes

Shimano sh-M055 Shoes

Probably one of the comfiest shoes Shimano had ever offered, these New in Box M055 shoes are a tourer's dream.

[Aug 02, 2010]
Stu In Tokyo

Strength:

These shoes are easy to get on and off and the strap works well, the shoes can be laced in a variety of ways which makes them more comfortable

The toe area of the shoe is a bit tight, buy the next size up you usually take

Great shoes, I've had mine going on ten years, I did not use them much for about 7 of them ten years, and no off roading, but they are still in great shape, I'm glad I kept them!

[Oct 22, 2001]
louis

Strength:

Great shoes no dramas except the rubber sole is cracking and im repairing as she goes,as i carnt buy shoes in japan im extending the life untill i go home to australia this year.im sure they dont make these great shoes any more,so whats out there these days thats as good as 055`s?

Dont lust for ever

these shoes are horn bag

[Apr 06, 2000]
Urbe

Strength:

durability

they should warm my feet in cold weather, but they don't

I've been using them more than 3 years and they're my first cycling shoes ever. I'm glad that I bought them, because they prove to be durable, strong and long-lasting. In summer they keep my feet cool; in winter should be vice-versa, but it is not, although label says they do.
So I bought Airwalk Urban cycling shoes for the colder times.

[Mar 22, 2000]
Gordon

Strength:

Excellent if you only want one pair of shoes for summer and winter riding.

I don't actually know of any

I've now worn these shoes for five years and finally they gave up the ghost when the sole finally gave way to the ever increasing amount of strain from my cleats! I would love another pair, but instead I've gone for the Diadora Yolo's cos they were on special!

Diadora Yolo

[Nov 04, 1999]
Ben Griggs
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

Awesome shoe. Great support and I like the traction while climbing with my bike on my shoulders.

The bottom line is stick with Shimano. I know this a slave Japanese company, but the best is the best. Sidi is crap and I'd never go back. For a shoe that is suppose to be the bomb sidis suck. I like my m055, for support and the looks aren't bad. I like the lightness and non rigidness of my shoes. I also used to ride soft bindings and boots, also very loose trucks, so take this is you must. I'll go 4 chilirinos.
peace.