Sette Nix SPD Shoes

Sette Nix SPD Shoes

The all-new Nix from Sette is a great option if you're looking for a little style in a clipless compatible shoe.

[Mar 09, 2012]
rojomas
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Very comfortable. Inexpensive. SPD compatible.

No ankle support. Not the most clearance for the SPD cleat.

So far I love these shoes, they're very comfortable with plenty of room around the toes. They're very easy to walk in and actually have rubber soles not soft plastic like many MTB shoes so they're a lot more sure footed than many MTB shoes. I have forgotten that I was wearing cycling shoes a few times where I had just forgot to take them off at the end of the ride because they just feel so comfortable. Plus, the SPD cleat doesn't hit the ground while walking. I don't think I would advise anyone to use these shoes with flat pedals though as there are probably shoes with way better soles for that. Also, make sure you order one size larger than you usually wear as the sizing runs small. But most of all, you just can't beat the price. $25.00 for any shoe is a good deal, but for this shoe it is a great deal.