Performance Forte Traverse 4 Shoes

Forte Traverse 4

• Durable rubber outsole with stiff midsole offers incredible grip and a powerful pedal stroke for when you’re dodging city traffic or aiming to miss that root in the trail
  • Suede leather upper with nylon mesh inserts keep your feet breathably cool
  • E.V.A. padding provides comfortable support
  • Lace it up to your liking with the snappy black and white shoe ties
  • Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style, Time ATAC and Eggbeater-style cleats or simply leave the sole’s rubber cleat plug intact for use with toe clips and straps

• User Reviews (1)

specopr8r   Cross Country Rider [Sep 16, 2008]

Although by appearance they seem to be quite narrow in the area of ball of the foot, They accomodate my size 10.5E foot very comfortably. Low rise prevents pinching in the area of the ankle.

Removable (required) rubber sole patch leaves the channels for the spd cleats open and exposes the 4 hole cleat retainers for moisture penetration.

This is my first time clipping in and so far I can't imagine why it took me so long to get with the program. Spending just less than $100 for the "starter" set of clipless equipment, I find myself very drawn to this shoe. For the money, you just can't beat them. Comfortable, stylish (they match my bike) and the shoe's sole is quite stiff adding to the comfort of the shoe as a whole.