Mavic Chasm Shoes

Mavic Chasm XC MTB Shoe: Full Carbon XC performance. High performance XC race shoe featuring World Cup proven Energy Grip Carbon outsole for excellent energy transfer and agressive grip.

frederik   Cross Country Rider [Nov 09, 2011]
Strength:

Looks. Weight.

If you have a wide foot, then these shoes are not for you. A lot of fresh air gets into the toe of the shoe - good on a warm summer day, but not so good on a winter ride... The velcro and straps seems very fragile, but long term usage will determine if they are durable.

I am afraid these shoes will never be my best friend. I think they are designed for people with a more narrow foot than mine. After riding for 20 minutes my feet start hurting - that has never happened with my unsexy Shimano M182s.

Similar Products Used: Shmimano M182
OVERALL
RayRay   Cross Country Rider [Mar 26, 2011]
Strength:

Stiff sole, great fit, good ventilation, light weight, looks good.. all in all, great!

None so far...

The best shoe I've ever owned!! The fit is snug, its easy to tighten because of the buckle and the to straps. Great grip when I from time to time have to get of the bike. Really stiff sole, and light weight! Great shoe, and well worth its price!