Fox Head Quadrant Shoes

Quadrant

Shove your planks into the Fox Quadrant Shoe, the burly construction, padded tongue, and platform-gripping rubber sole begs for urban assaults, forest exploration, and bar-stool surfing.

happyriding   [Nov 12, 2012]
Strength:

Fit, comfort, value.

The soles are probably not as durable as 5.10 rubber.

I've used the Fox Quadrants(White) for 8 months(~2,000 miles), and now the soles are starting to wear out from the pins on my flats. So I bought some 5.10 Freeride shoes as a backup, but the Freerides cause my feet to go numb on long, steep climbs, i.e. when I'm mashing on the pedals for a long time. The Freerides are definitely stickier (although my Fox Quadrants are worn and the Freerides are new), but I would rather have another pair of Fox Quadrants, which are more comfortable when I'm climbing. I wear size 14 and the Freerides in size 14 fit me perfectly. Previously when I was looking for shoes, I could not find any in size 14, so I tried on the Fox Quadrant's in size 13 and they fit. I've been very happy with the Fox Quadrants.

Similar Products Used: None.
OVERALL