AXO X-UP Shoes

X-UP

• Nubuck leather/1000 denier Cordura® upper.
  • Non-SPD skate-style rubber sole.
  • 5mm internal EVA side panels.
  • STR extra padded mesh tongue.

• User Reviews (2)

Tanner Gregory   Racer [Mar 22, 2004]
    Strength:

super tough, excellent pedal grip, price, looks

n/a

These are the best pair of cycling shoes I've EVER used. I've raced BMX for 7 years, and I've never seen a pair of shoes grip so well. I changed from clipless pedals to platforms because of these shoes. They are super comfortable, long lasting and good looks. The only reason I;m switching is I was welding some frames together, and a spark burnt a big hole in my shoe. If you want some super nice cycling shoes, look no further than the axo x-up.

Similar Products Used: you name it
    OVERALL
    Robski   Cross Country Rider [May 13, 2003]
    Strength:

Very comfortable, very solidly built with lots of padding. Nice wide fitment. Good to wear both on & off the bike. Currently at discount price (in UK at least) - bargain!

None!

Sizes are generous so beware. If in doubt buy on the slightly small size. Not really a weakness I suppose but be careful, I usually take a UK 8.5 to 9 and these in 8.5 are almost bordering on the large side.

The front of the rubber sole that connects with the soft upper is glued AND heavy stitched together; this is usually a weak spot for me where the two can come apart. No danger of that happening on these puppies.

Good quality, bulletproof and does the job. Good footwear both on & off bike for under £40, u can't beat that. Axo could show Nike how to build a decent shoe!

These shoes will last you for ages & ages.

Similar Products Used: Every kind of running shoe, tennis shoe, casual trainers, & cycle footware.
    OVERALL