AXO Cycling Summit Shoes

AXO Cycling Summit Shoes

AXO Cycling Summit

[Nov 09, 2002]
Josef

Strength:

Stiff yet flexible,flashy yet unobnoxious,sticky on rocks.
Colors are cool and the shoes fit like a glove,except if you have long big-toe nails.Uh,that's what I heard.

None really except that you do have to loosen the laces a bit but you want a snug fit right?

Great shoe,nice looks,grippy were it counts and a real steal at $6.99! Hah! Yes,they're new and not stolen.
eBay ain't such a big deal huh? Now it's time to smoke some squirrel on a poser bike.

Shimano SPDs and Specialized.

[Oct 14, 2002]
tristan

Strength:

Very comfortable.

Good price, well made, very comfortable and looking good. Everything is good except I don't think these shoes are still available.

[Feb 06, 2003]
Guille SM

Strength:

Son cómodas, tienen buen agarre y se ajustan mas que bien a la anatomia del pie.

Toma mucho tiempo ponertelas...

Las zapatillas estan muy buenas, ya que son comodas, se adaptan facilmente a tu pie como se enganchan con cordones, y belcro no se te desatan mas. Se nota que son zapatillas de muy buena calidad y duraderas. Te las recomiendo.

[Sep 08, 2001]
dacbiet

Strength:

Shoe is well built and fits me propely. No hole cutting for cleats is always a big plus. Comfortable to ride with as well as walk on. These shoes don't feel awkward when you're off your bike.

none yet. Shoe laces must be very loose in order to get your foot in the shoe.

For the money I paid ($32 on Ebay) for a new pair of shoes like these, the decision to buy them was a no-brainer. I hope they last a while

look

[May 30, 2000]
MATT

Strength:

STIFF, COMFY TO WALK ON, GRIPPY ON DA ROCKS, AND E.P. PRICE WAS NICE

NADDA

GREAT SHOE...DON'T TURN 'EM DOWN. THEY COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FROM ME AND ALL THE OTHER REVIEWER SO MAKE THE MOVE TO AXO!

FIRST PAIR

[Jul 16, 1999]
LG
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

Great fit for wider feet, very stiff, great rubber compound for walking when necessary.

None so far

This was the first pair of shoes I did'nt have to cut to fit my peddles. The fit, My feet dont go to sleep anymore! so comfortable!! what more can I say?

Specialized El gato
Shimano
Nike

[May 27, 2000]
Stu

Strength:

wide toe box
stiff sole
laces and Velcro straps
good looks

heavier than other shoes

Very comfortable shoe for my big feet. My feet were sqeezed big time in my old Specialized Comps. Still have the bruses under the nails on my big toes. Lucked out buying them a Jenson when they went on sale for $75. Normally sold for $119. These are worth full retail if you need a wider shoe.

Shimano
Specialized Comp

[Aug 11, 2000]
Andrew Jones

Strength:

Fits very well on my big hoofs.

Metal ring that the top velcro strap loops through is tearing through the nylon. One more month after only 3 and I believe the ring will tear thru and make the shoe useless.

I thought these shoes were the greatest until I noticed what was going on with the metal ring. Unacceptable! I don't even know if it's worth contacting AXO about this. But for $130 I need these shoes to last more that one season. I ride maybe 30 miles a week if that, so I don't consider myself to much of a hard rider, but I'm no weekend warrior. I don't recommend these shoes.

[Jul 26, 2000]
Brian

Strength:

price,good value
well built
comfortable

had to trim bottom to fit my speedplay frogs.

This is a great pair of shoes! I feel like i got a great value for $100.00 dollars.Nothing has fallen apart or is coming apart.My feet are comfortable and stay cool while riding,The shoe is even nice to walk around in.
As far as how the size runs i were a 9 1/2 nike crosstrainer
and purchased a size 10 axo summit.At first i thought they were a little loose in the heal, but after 4 or 5 rides the shoe molded to my foot. actually it fits great now.
I bought these shoes from its good rating on mtb review
and am happy i did ,no mistakes here just good value and craftsmanship, you cant go wrong with AXO SUMMIT SHOES!

shimano comp

[Mar 23, 2000]
L R

Strength:

I have yet to use the shoe (I'm new to clipless) but it looks extremely durable and tough. I bought on the recommendation of MTBR.

None yet, will repost if I have any problems.

I wanted to mention that I bought these on-sale, online. Being the rookie that I am, the length I bought was in that funky European size, and I bought way too big. I knew the company I bought online with would charge me to return...sooo I called AXO direct. One of their reps took care of my problem sending me a correct size and didn't even charge me return shipping. Thanks AXO.