Answer Grudge Shoes

• Great style and super function
  • New gum Aggrosole with waffle design for extra grip

• User Reviews (3)

Cosmo   Weekend Warrior [Apr 13, 2001]
    Strength:

looks cool, stylish, clipless capability

Shoes look nice and the flat sole works well on platform pedals. They also have SPD clipless compatibility if you remove the center rubber piece like most other shoes.

Similar Products Used: answer flatfoot
    Steven   Weekend Warrior [Nov 25, 2000]
    Strength:

Style, comfort, price, quality, price(near same price of my inyos)

Chopping out the cleat entry(chop around the edges to get a smooth entry and exit, SUGGESTION)

This shoe kicks as* over my previous shoes. I wear these shoes everywhere, to work, to school, and of course riding.
    These shoes are set up for SPD pedals.Oh, and did I mention they were incredibly comfortable, I havent used them alot for long riding sessions(too fuc*en cold), but after an 8 hour shift at work my feet were comfy(which is well worth the $120can I invested). This is by far one of my highly recommended products for mountain biking and all round use.
    (Answer, you put out an awesome shoe)

Similar Products Used: nike Inyo
    bike rider   Cross Country Rider [Aug 16, 2001]
    Strength:

looks, price, comfort

weight

A shoe that doesn't look stupid and works good on flats and SPD's. If they would have had another pair in my size I would have bought 2 pair. I wouldn't race in them because of the weight but they are great for weekend rides and you don't have change your shoes after a ride just so you can get some eats.