Airwalk Cliptek Hi Shoes Shoes

Cliptek Hi Shoes

Airwalk Cliptek Hi Shoes

tim   weekend warrior [Jul 23, 1997]

Simply the most comfortable bike shoes I've ever worn. I have very flat feet, and need the mid-boot support. The nifty metal plate in the sock liner is simple, but effective in protecting you from the cleat screws (never seen this in any other shoe). Since I ride to avoid mud (it's possible!), I expect these to last forever.

Sebastian   Weekend Warrior [Mar 25, 1999]
Strength:

Comfort, function, ankle protection, and style.

None important.
They leak water in a little bit, but hey I have four hard years on them.

I have the all-brown 3/4 high clipless shoes. I bought these shoes four years ago. I have yet to have any thing go wrong with them. Clip setup was a snap. Shoes are very comfortable and protect your ankle from encounters with the crank and rocks. My Airwalks are still going strong. I am surprised at how long they have lasted. I still have afew more seasons to go on them. plus you can wear them in street clothes and only the trained eye would know you were wearing clipless shoes. I them in hot El Paso,TX and were cool as can be. Now in UTAH and are warm as can be too. Great all-around shoe if you are not a techno-weenie who needs flashy plastic shoes to match your hero-racer. I spandex is the only thing for you, I don't recommend these shoes. If you like going to micro-brew pub and havin' a brewski after a good ride, them these are the shoes for you.

Similar Products Used: Nike NGUBA
Jason Janelle   cross-country rider [Dec 30, 1998]

If these are the black and grey shoes (I can't remember the name and u don't have a pic) then I have to say they are a waist of money. I had them for aprox 4 months and I broke the plate in them. I do have to agree that they are comfortable, but if you buy them, wear them as walking shoes, not riding shoes.

Audie Treat   weekend warrior [May 04, 1998]

I do not have a review.I just want to know if the shoes that you are talking about are the ones with the flames on them because I am trying to get the ones with the flames and I wnat to know if they are any good.I had to put a rating but I really just want to know what the shoes look like thanks,Audie

Cameron   weekend warrior [May 15, 1997]

Nice shoes except they squeak when you walk on hard surfaces

Rob   cross-country rider [Apr 15, 1997]

Hit: Fit my w-i-d-e feet. Normal looking.
Miss: Can hold its weight in water. Sorta flat-footed fit.Think of it as a cycling-specific work boot. It has the cleat pocket, stiff sole, lace-holder strap,
couple of fit straps, all the things needed to make it a real bike shoe. They're certainly not
flyweight neon racing slippers; they're geared more toward people who like all-day adventures.
Price isn't a bargan, but it's not obscene either. They rate a solid 3 chilis.