Adidas Durango Shoes

Durango

This shoe is race-ready! Optional (included) toe spikes let you enhance the soles for traction in the worst conditions. "Agion" anti-bacterial construction stops odor and prevents bacterial and fungal growth. ClimaCool technology keeps your feet vented with maximum airflow.

The Durango features a stiff, aggressive sole that's perfect for racing, fast training, and other use by advanced riders.

Ed Gerveg   Cross Country Rider [Jul 24, 2008]
Strength:

Stiffness,comfortable(if your foot is thin),3 Velcros,Nice outsole and great gripping on mud,Get dry quickly,reinforced where it should be, It´s a good shoe overall.

Velcros looks and feel too weak.It makes noises when you hammered on the pedals.

XC oriented shoes,not racing.Very nice for a beginner.As many Xc shoes Mud will stick as gum and it´s no easy to get rid of it.More comfortable than my Time shoes. I raced once and I feel like the out sole and the upper sole stretched a little when I stand up on the pedals.Once at home checked for possible rips,but found nothing.These shoes has a polyester polyamide on sole making it stiff,but not so much. Great value shoes for those who want to try clipless pedals and a nice shoes.

Similar Products Used: Time carbon
Indiana Andy   Weekend Warrior [Feb 03, 2006]
Strength:

they look durable but ill never know.

way too narrow

I just got these, put them on and within seconds realized that they were way too uncomfortable to be riding in for hours on end. I happen to have a slightly wider foot than the average person and these things are like pointy toed womens high heel shoes or something. Theres no way i could keep my feet cramped up like that for hours. They are probably good otherwise but ill never know. I have a pair of Sette shoes that lace like sneakers and have a strap for the laces that i bought for $40 that are way more comfortable. If you have a wide foot like me dont waste your time on these.

Rene Hoepelman   Cross Country Rider [Jan 29, 2006]
Strength:

Velcro (no laces no stupid buckles) They look cool without overdoing the graphics and price is very reasonable

These are pretty cool looking and they're adidas. Stiff yet comfortable when riding. The cleats sit below the tread so you can walk but not very far. Three velcro strips ensure easy in easy out but hold tight and fast. They have some reflective material. No mesh on the toes, help guard against water seeping in from small water crossings. They work great with egg beater cleats. They come with two pairs of toe spikes for traction when hike a biking I guess. You dont really need them. Please dont tear up the trails if you install them.

This is the only mtb shoe I have owned that I will actually consider buying again.

They run about $75. Why anyone would pay $250 for a pair of SiDi's is totally rediculous and beyond me.

Similar Products Used: specialized, shimano
normandy   Cross Country Rider [Apr 04, 2005]
Strength:

comfortable, loved the soles and the cushioned padding on the shoes. Provides a cool design with

cool buy... dun hestitate to get one... better than sidi bullet 2... personal preference that is....