Zoic Protege Jersey

Zoic Protege Jersey

ZOIC Protege

[Sep 15, 2000]
Gilatene

Strength:

Excellent moisture control. Very good fit.

This jersey is very comfortable and the moisture wicking properties are outstanding. A+

Bellwethers, Pearl Izumis

[Sep 02, 1999]
Tim Mc Cormick
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

The most comfortable jersey I have ever worn.
Well ventilated

I feel bad for never wearing my expensive team jersey.

You want to talk about cool. I know Salt Lake is not known for being cool... in the summer, but I can pull it off. this jersey has ventilated side pannels and a long zipper to keep you cooler than being naked. If it didn't have the pockets in the back, it would look good enough to hit the bars in...if we had any. I can ride bob sled after work and not explode or explode less than I usually would. This is defintly my favorite jersey. It give it negitive 5 chilis for the cool factor

PI team jersey. Some oakley thing

[Jun 23, 2002]
Todd

Strength:

ventilation, material is smooth on the skin-side, textured on the outside, excellent pocket design

I usually don't bother to review mediocre products, just the great or horrible. This one happens to be great. I ride both mountain and road, so I've seen my share of glitzy, logo-laden, in-your-face jerseys. It's no wonder people in passing cars heckle cyclists. We look pretty freakshow with all the colors and logos.

Anyway, I first bought this jersey to see how well it ventilated in the heat (I ride in Texas, our "nice" weather window is short). Plus, it had the subdued styling I was hunting, and this K-wick fabric which is among the best of the poly fabrics I've seen (even some of Pearl's jerseys have that scratchy, grandma-pant polyester!). I regret that I only bought one of these jerseys, it works that well.

I also highly rate Zoic's Libertee t-shirt, which is also great for riding, although it has no pockets.

Pearl Izumi jerseys and Boulder technical tee, Zoic Libertee, cheapie event ride jerseys