Voler Jersey Jersey

• Options:
    Full length exposed zipper

• User Reviews (2)

Graeme   Weekend Warrior [Nov 20, 2004]
    Strength:

Looks good new

Zipper a bit picky, fabric collects picks like a rock groupie!

Nice looking jersey that I got because it came in the same colour as my new bike and had the Kona logo. It's a decent jersey as long as you don't take it in the woods. The fabric gets little picks from just touching branches! I've worn it about 4 times and it looks worse than my old Sugoi that I've worn for years. Voler makes a roadie-only jersey, avoid for offroad riding!

Similar Products Used: Sugoi
    OVERALL
    RandyP   Cross Country Rider [Oct 31, 2004]
    Strength:

Perfect fit. Soft fabric, 20" zipper. Pockets are easy to get into: perfect location and stretch enough to put tons of stuff into.

None so far

I recently bought the MTBR jersey and shorts. I have a Voler long sleeve jersey and the Large was a perfect fit on me. I wasn't disappointed with the SS jersey. Excellent quality and another perfect fit. One of the cool things about ordering from Velowear is that they provide a self-addressed postage paid envelope for returns so if it's the wrong size, just pop it in the envelope and send it back for an exchange. I have bought a lot of stuff from e-tailers and this was the first one to offer this return feature at no charge. I think there's a restocking fee if you return for credit but it takes the fit anxiety out of ordering online. Nice touch.