Launch Long Sleeve Jersey Jersey

Launch Long Sleeve Jersey

[Mar 12, 1998]
David Ziegman
downhiller

I am a real big fan of the Launch long sleeve jersey. It not only eliminateds the sissy licra look but is functional as well. The Launch Jersey is also a very durable piece of clothing, being no stranger to crashing it has held up well through many falls, staying virtually rip resistant.P.S. Its good for jumpin ditch:)

[Mar 09, 1998]
Gale Dahlager
downhiller

These jerseys rock! Why would anyone ever wear lycra again when they could ride in a jersey like this? The inside is soft and very comfortable. The fabric wicks well so you have the comfort of cotton with the functionality of lycra. Although the fabric may look heavier, they are actually light-weight. The long sleeve version is great for downhilling or cooler days. The short sleeve is great for xc riding. No need to ever look like a bike-wienie again.

[Mar 09, 1998]
Patrick Statler
downhiller

Hey guys,I own a couple of pieces Launch as I am all over Mt. Tam every weekend and this stuff is up there with Pearl but I can afford it.....The fabrics are lightweight, durable and breathable. The fabric cut is great as it conforms to my body well but I could deal with just one color per piece. I know this is a small company so it is kinda hard to find but I think they are on there way up.Pat