Krank Dirtwear Switchback Short Sleeves Jersey

Krank Dirtwear Switchback Short Sleeves Jersey

The Switchback is KRANK's latest mens riding top, using the quick drying qualities of KRANK X Light fabric. Short-sleeved, a 40cm zipper and sun smart collars. The Switchback is designed for maximum air flow and also featured KRANK's triple rear pocket system. Sublimated graphics which are bold with out being too bold.

[Nov 09, 2008]
kiwijames

Strength:

Overloaded with features not found in similar brands. It's MTB specific, allowing the proper mobility, cooling, warmth and not seen in the US cut, fit and finish.

Not available stateside YET!!

First off, I'm a kiwi in the US..so I have a bias and I have the items shipped to America.
The fabric is top notch, the design is for real riders made and designed by real riders. The graphics remind me of my Maori roots, and I love the fact that all my friends want one too. The collar, can zip up, to keep you warm and the muck out or can be unzipped to cool off and still fend off the sun from the back of your neck. No need to subject yourself to the snug roadie lycra, which we all know by now can't withstand a thrashing tumble down the hill.
With the exchange rate of NZ vs USD you can't beat it..period!!
Neil at Krank has a winning formula. Buy it you'll like it!!

Capo-Forma, Bergammo, Assos, Descente DNA, Cannondale, Fox, Oakley

OVERALL
[May 09, 2008]
Richard

Strength:

well made, spot on cut, nice length, 3 pockets in the rear, good length zip, looks really good on. Like all my krank gear, it works, it fits, it lasts. The perfect riding top.

there is only one colour.......I'd love to get more than one.

Tough gear that lasts, been riding krank gear since it came out, first order of shorts and a top just keep going, and keep looking good, so far things haven't faded, worn or broken.

I don't look elsewhere for my kit now, and when anything new is released, I am straight on it.

fox, zoic, and a bunch of other Krank stuff

OVERALL