Krank Dirtwear Dubbie Short Sleeves Jersey

Dubbie Short Sleeves

• Loose fit prevents clamminess in warm weather
  • Contrast piping funks it up
  • Elongated back for coverage while riding
  • Zipped rear pocket to stash your valuables

Gavin   Cross Country Rider [May 19, 2008]
Strength:

DURABLE, lite, comfortable, DURABLE, stylish, big zipper, DURABLE

I bought this shirt because it looks so much better than all of the post-modern garbage available to the 20-sumthang crowd from the major garment players. Seriously, are those Gucci graphics I'm seeing on some riders, and what's with the satanic graphic-tees. I must be getting old, but Krank doesn't seem to mind. They apparently beat the c**p out of their apparel and then make it available to those looking for function over form. I have used the Dubbie 2 to 3 times per week for over one year; I have crashed it; I have bled on it; I have laundered it because I stink. It mocks me. It still looks new.

Also, the company is smaller, owned by a pleasant fellow named Neil. He is willing to communicate with you to ensure that you get the best fit and design for your local climate.

Check out my testimonial on their website, towards the top, starting with "At first, those of us in California were skeptical ...."